Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Review: New York Biology - Acne Scar Cream


**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**

I am lucky to have the opportunity to partner with New York Biology from time to time in reviewing their products.  As a wife, mom, and employee, we don't often take time for ourselves, so its the little things that count.... like finding a product that makes us feel great.


Today I am giving you a brief review on New York Biology's Acne Scar Cream.



This product is designed to do a few different things -
1. Be moisturizing and hydrating
2. Be preventative in acne development
3. Help with the improved appearance, or disappearing of scars due to acne.

I have been using it on my face for about a week now for nice rosy pink scarring left on my face because of adulthood acne.  You know, the kind that is a sudden outbreak the day before an important meeting with the boss and adulthood stupidity coerces you to try and pop the darn pimples.

So here we go... I will say I like this product in that it is an easy-to-use product. It comes in a generous sized container where you pump the top and swipe the cream.  I love this design of their containers because it is easy to use, unique, and you don't even need a full pump each time because a good amount of the product is released with even a small push.  It seems that this will last some time for me as I just have a few places to use it.

I think the cream is definitely doing its job in the department of hydrating and moisturizing. My skin feel coated well but not greasy in any way.  And, I have not had any acne developments or outbreaks while using the product.  The cream is rich, thick and smooth to apply and is fragrance free, which is a nice touch.

Sadly, I have not seen the fading of my scars to the point that I can say it works great.  My scar looks the same so far, but maybe I have not given it enough time.  Again, I have only been using it for about a week.

I am going to continue using this cream and watch for possible changes.  As with most products, some reviewers on Amazon have had great success and others not so much, so maybe I just need more time to see the change that I was hoping for with using it.

So if you are looking for an acne scar cream, check this one out and see if it is a match for you!



**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment