Saturday, October 29, 2016

Review: ChiroDoc Coccyx Seat Cushion

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**  

Discomfort at the desk is common, or so I believed.  I actually thought it was my mattress causing all the pain but at this point I am guessing it was a combination of an old mattress, a old office desk chair, and poor posture.  I took a risk and gave this seat cushion a try - the ChiroDoc Coccyx Seat Cushion.  



This cushion has been a great change for my chair at work.  The cushion on the chair was minimal, worn out, and uncomfortable.  This cushion gives me a nice area for my bum to sit all day long.  It is made of memory foam so it is plush and conforms in shape.  It has actually made me realized how slumped I was all day, and how my posture was very poor.  Now I can feel that I hold my body differently.  I love that is springs back easily so that when I return to my chair, it is plush again. The fabric is soft and color is an easy blue that will not look obnoxious in the professional setting.

Beware - when you open the package it appears huge. I took it to work and the whole drive there I was thinking that there was no way it would fit in my chair.  But I was very surprised when I saw it fit right in, give plenty of space to sit.

My back feels so much better when leaving work and going home for the day.  I am happy that I gave this a shot.  If you need a change to your work chair, if you are going home achy from sitting at the computer all day, then I would recommend you try this seat cushion.  

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**  

No comments:

Post a Comment