Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Review: Magic Town Girl's Leotard

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**

I was offered this Magic Town leotard for my daughter and I quickly snatched up the opportunity.  Leotard for a growing ballerina - that is not something I can afford to miss!

So I received this leotard for my daughter and it was an instant hit.  First off, she was excited to get a new leotard for ballet.  Secondly, her current collection are basic ballet colors - so this bright blue (which is more teal or dark turquoise, in my opinion) was fabulous.


I bought a size 6-8 for my very tall 5 year old.  The leotard fits perfect. The fabric seems to be very flexible and I believe it will last her through a few more growth spurts.  The fabric is not the typical leotard fabric; instead it is more cotton based.  And it is not shiny.  It is soft to the touch, and more on the casual side for leotards.  I guess I would refer to the color as being more matte.

She was able to wear it and move around easily in it. I can even see it being a great choice for gymnastic classes as well.  I threw it in the washer and dryer and still looks and fits great.

Overall, she loved it.  And I loved it.  I feel like this is a great quality product that you will get many uses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment