Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review: Disney Pixar Planes Backpack

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**  


So my kids are Disney kids... 100% Disney.  I am guilty of showing them movies, reading them books and taking them to Disneyworld.

So looking for gifts usually involves something that is Disney. For my son, I am loving this Disney Planes backpack

First of all, if we go anywhere there are a few critical items that must go along.  Extra pair of clothes, wipes, and of course,... toys.  This backpack is great at meeting our needs to carry those extras along to daycare, to the store, road trips and more.  He loves filling it up with everything from reading books, coloring books, crayons, stuffed toys, cars, etc.  I love slipping in the just-in-case items for accidents and emergencies.  Then he zips it up, puts it on his back, and is ready to take on the world.  

I love the bright and colorful pictures on the front, and the large pocket for our must-haves.  The straps are adjustable and the zipper is easy to use.  While it may seem like an ordinary backpack, if you know any small child, then you know how this easily becomes a prized possession.  

I recommend giving it a try if you have a child that loves Disney's Planes and needs that special bag to their carry their most important toys.



**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**  

No comments:

Post a Comment