Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Review: Foot Callus Remover


**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**  

So here we go... getting real personal here.  

You know summer is coming to an end.  And it is time to start wearing closed toe shoes.  But that doesn't mean we have to have summer, worn out, callused feet hiding in socks and boots.  

So I was able to give this foot callus remover a try as a part of a product review.  Happy feet? I hope so...
The highlights - 
Completely rechargeable! Yes, no more needing batteries. It came with a mini USB cord to charge it. Just use one of your own adapters to plug into the wall or connect to you laptop or computer.  No more wasting money on batteries - which is awesome in my opinion.

Extra roller. Two rollers are provided, so that you don't have to worry about finding a new one should you wear the first one out.  Although a downside is that I am not sure how you can get more rollers or how much they cost - if this is your go-to tool year-round and you wear them out. 

Water proof.  I took this into the shower, expecting it to die.  Nope. Completely worked while I was in the shower.  Which again, is a huge deal because I would rather do my foot TLC in the shower.



The downside -
I could not figure out the right amount of pressure to put on this when it was against my foot.  I would place it and it would stop.  I tried applying it lightly, but then I felt this might not be working as effectively as it should be.  This was frustrating.

Short cord - This comes with a really short mini USB cord.  Like super short. So don't expect to plug and use at the same time unless you have a long one you can spare. 

Overall. I loved all the perks to this foot callus remover, but felt that overall it would not suffice well due to it inability to take the pressure.  Honestly, if you have rough feet, you know it takes work to get them looking and feeling loved again.  I am going to start over with this - try wearing it down and recharging all the way to see if any that helps any.  Otherwise, I would say read the reviews carefully and make your best judgment call on the product. It may be one that is on its way to being totally awesome with some minor improvements. 


**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**  

No comments:

Post a Comment