Sunday, November 13, 2016

Review: Keliwa Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**

Do you use silicone bakeware?  I just could not wrap my head around using that type of item.  It took me long enough to actually move away from fabric potholders and start using silicone.  But to put my food in it?

Well I finally made the move when I was given the opportunity to review Keliwa Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan.  Of course, in my fear, I limited myself.  I used my baking pan to make cute cinnamon roll muffins.  Easy peasy to cut up some cinnamon rolls and then fit them into the pan.  Used the heat and time that was on the package.  Below is my pre-baking picture.



And when my timer went off, I was so pleased.  I found these cinnamon roll muffins waiting for me in the oven.  Evenly baked.  Fully baked all the way through.  They popped right out of the pan without needing any baking cups, flour, or cooking oil.



After removing them, I was able to put them on a plate and drizzle the icing on them.  Then I threw the pan into the dishwasher.  Again, another perk of this muffin pan.  

So, I cannot wait to try this with cupcakes or cornbread.  With Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner, this is going to work out perfectly.  

Overall the Keliwa Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan appears to be made well.  It is the same size as a traditional metal pan, but has some great perks like the color, the even heating, nonstick, and easy to clean.  I am so happy I have this pan a try and I am looking forward to trying out some other silicone bakeware.

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment