Thursday, November 10, 2016

Review: Keeva Deep Conditioning 5-in-1 Hair Mask

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**

My hair has had it.  I have dry and worn out hair that is desperate need of some salon TLC.  But right now I am having to be in twenty places at once, and taking the time for me is not a priority.

In the mean time, I will do what I can by using products that can make me feel and look better in the sanctity of my own home.  So I gave #Keeva deep conditioning mask a try to see if it could help me out.


I will say that the down side to this, as with alls masks, is the lack of instructions.  Do you want me to wet my hair first and then sit out of the shower 20 minutes to let it work its magic? Do you want me to apply it to dry hair and then rinse out? How does shampoo usage apply to this product - before? After?  I am not a beauty pro so these are types of information I need to use a product effectively.



So did the wet hair, put on and sit out method.  I rinsed. Just to let you know - I prefer rinsing with cold or cooler water versus the warm they recommend. And I observed my results.  I have to say it works.  My hair felt great right after and my wavy hair was super easy to comb out while wet, and the tangles were manageable.  Once dry, my hair felt good afterwards.  My frizz was well controlled, it was smooth, and my hair had a great scent to it. I did not have to use my extra hair oils once styled to keep the frizz away, which is super nice.

I  am curious what my hair would be like if I used warm water now. I don't like to overuse masks out of fear of oily or weighed down hair, so I will give it another shot soon.  I would recommend always using a strong cleansing shampoo before a mask to ensure you don't end up with heavy hair.

I think I need a few more times to determine if I love the Keeva Deep Conditioning Hair Mask or if this is a good go-to for periodic TLC, but in the mean time, it definitely helps give my hair some love without the cost or time it takes to get it deep conditioned at the salon.

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment