Friday, November 3, 2017

Product Review: Wine Chuckle Butler Dish Indicator Magnet

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**


I think you would agree that life gets busy.  It gets crazy.  The house gets messy.  The dishes gather on the counter.  And at some point we fall behind to the point that we run loads, whether dishes or laundry, multiple times simply because we can't remember if we did it the first time.

I have always wanted to try magnetic reminders in hopes that it would be a warning before wasting all that water a second or third time.  So when I was offered this magnet in exchange for a review, I had to say, why the heck not?! Getting organized can't hurt.

My husband laughs at me because something as simple as this cute butler dish indicator magnet makes me happy.



Clean or dirty?  Dirty - ok, is there room to add more?  Clean? I have five minutes to start putting way before I have to head out. When the kids are looking for their favorite plate, cup or spoon - check the dishwasher.  If its clean, grab it. Dirty, pick your second fav.

The magnet is cute and easy to use. Just flip over from one side to the other. Its actually pretty good quality in my opinion.  It isn't one of those thin types that you have to peel off using nails. Its a great size too, making it easy to see, easy to read.

If you are looking for yourself, its a good organization helper.  Maybe you are looking for someone else? Its a great small gift for first-time homeowners, new apartment, or even celebrating the purchase of new appliances. I was not disappointed, and neither will you.  Head over to Amazon and check it out!




**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment