Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Lightning Jolt Case


**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**  

Well I may be really late in the game, or I may have come across on of the best new products ever...  I got this case recently, called the Lightning Jolt. It is a case that is totally useful because it has the lightning adapter built into the case. Pretty cool concept if I do say so myself. 



I saw this charger and I just knew I needed to give it a shot.  Ordered off of Amazon, so it came in quickly.  I chose the pink case. It was easy to put on the phone. All sides and the back are fully covered.  A good size lip around the phone face incase it falls face first. All openings are the correct size. All buttons are fully functional. And when you turn the case over, you find the built into the back is the charger.  



Pop it out, plug it into your charging outlet or your laptop and you are good to go.  The charger is sturdy and lacks flexibility so you will need to find something to prop the phone on if you are trying to charge in in a wall outlet or in the car adapter, otherwise it works perfect to lay on the table as it is plugged into my laptop.  It snaps into the back by tucking the adapter first and then pushing the USB part.  It seems snug enough that it won't fall out while using the phone.

I love having this case because when I am working and see my phone is low on charge, I can remove the cable, plug it in, and let it charge.  No time wasted trying to find where I put the cable.

So if you find yourself needing a charger, but you are bad about keeping the cable around, then the Lightning Jolt case may be for you! I hope those of you that try it out find it as useful as I did!

**Disclosure: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.**  

No comments:

Post a Comment