Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Still learning...

So I am hoping to get into doing more reviews.  I personally seek out store or website reviews on products when making important purchases. I want to know the benefits or positives to a product, the truth about the downsides and negatives, and I want to make sure my hard earned money is going to quality products that my family and friends will enjoy.  Now I want to make sure I can offer the same type of guidance and information to help others when they need to make those purchases as well.

I was a part of a few groups, however, Amazon's recent changes have limited review opportunities.  So if you are interested in an honest review, and have items that you would like for me to consider, please feel free in contacting me. I would love to help you out and boost my own knowledge of blogging reviews, among other types of blog posts.

I am a full time teacher, mom, and wife.  I try to keep up with everything ranging from children's toys and products like personal care, strollers and seats, and clothes, to pet food and toys. I also work hard to make sure husband is dressed well for work and up to date on technology basics or more.  Keeping up the house, cooking, cleaning are important parts of my life, and in the midst of it all, I would like to try and take better care of myself in not only the beauty areas of hair, makeup and fitness, but also in trying to be fashionable as a career woman and mother.

Thanks for the consideration!


No comments:

Post a Comment